Big Bad Boo is seeking a web designer with at least 3+ years’ experience in designing and developing creative strategy across digital platforms. We are looking for a passionate designer who is able to establish and maintain web presences for multiple animated series with multimedia components. The ideal candidate will work closely with the creators and show runner to develop native property websites and rebrand the existing company web presence. Ideal candidate is a team player, a good communicator, and wants to be part of the core team of an award-winning studio!
- Development and maintenance of studio’s web presence, including overall company and individual series websites, SEO, and analytics
- Development and design of all branding and promotional materials, and maintenance of a uniform visual identity across multiple websites
- Working closely with the creative lead throughout the development and production of multiple series to
- Consult with the producers to maintain the vision of the series
- MUST have 3+ years of experience and come with a full portfolio of sample work in the field of web/graphic design.
- Degree or diploma in web design or graphic design or industry equivalent
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under strict deadline
- Ability to work with people from different disciplines and cultures with varying degrees of knowledge
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment
- If interested, please send link to resume and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contract position. Available to start immediately. Serious inquiries only.
- Please note: successful applicants must be Canadian citizens, possess landed immigrant status, or be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Location: Vancouver, BC